Shirt sizes and details
Evil Supply Co.’s goal in launching shirts is to bring a wonderful, haunted gloom to your wardrobe, to make you feel comfortable with great art and fantastic fitting garments.
To this end, we currently offer our designs on a variety of stock, and if your size or preferred color or brand isn’t being offered, we can probably special order it for you.
All shirt sales are final, so please double check your size before ordering. If you’re buying a gift and don’t have access to someone’s wardrobe, we offer gift certificates. If I sent the wrong item or the wrong size, please drop me a note.
- Gildan 2000 and 2000L: Among the most popular shirt stocks, they are the heaviest weight we offer. Gildan shirts are pre-shrunk, 100% jersey knit cotton. Artwork is printed very opaque. Gildan shirts tend to be slightly larger than Anvil, pick these if you’re looking for a looser fit.
- Bella + Canvas 3001 and 8413: Very soft and with tapered for a closer fit, Bella shirts are the lightest weight we currently offer. Bella sizing tends to run small, we recommend ordering a size up or another brand if you do not want a tight fit. Artwork tends to have a slight texture. Bella Unisex shirts are 100% cotton. Bella Fitted / Womens are 50/25/25 polyester/cotton/rayon. Note: “Canvas” is part of the brand name, the shirts are not printed on canvas.
- Anvil 980 and 880: Crafted with 100% ring-spun cotton (a process that makes shirts lighter weight and softer), Anvil shirts are medium weight. Not as rigid as Gildan, not as soft as Bella, a great middle style. All of our Gildan shirts are pre-shrunk. Artwork tends to have a slight texture.
- Kids: We use Anvil 990B Youth Lightweight, which is 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton. Artwork tends to have a slight texture.
- If you don’t know what brand you like, go into your closet and find your favorite shirt. Measure and look at the size charts below. Or drop me a note and we’ll help you sort out options!
Shirt sizing charts
We label everything “Unisex / Mens” and “Fitted / Womens” because we are balancing “we want you to feel comfortable” and “if you Google a brand, we want you to know what you’re buying.” As a company, we support your wardrobe choices and gender (or lack there of).
As a provider of goods, we want you to be able to quickly and easily verify what you’re buying when externally researching details.
Please check your size before ordering. Sizes are provided by the manufacturer. Some shirts may shrink about a half size during the first wash and dry. If you’re in doubt, buy a size up.
- Adult sizes: Print chart full size on letter size (adult) or on A4 size (adult) paper, a ruler is included. (Size charts updated July 2, 2017)
- Kids sizes: Print chart full size on letter size (kids) or on A4 size paper (kids), a ruler is included. (Size charts updated June 16, 2018)
New fits and designs
Shirts are very popular, so we are planning on offering more designs as time goes on. To keep up to date on offerings and sales, sign up for our mailing list!
Order upgrades and shipping
Shirts ship from a separate production and fulfillment facility than most of our orders. Because of this, they are not factored into order upgrade tiers. They do, however, count towards free shipping (in the United States) or reduced shipping (everywhere else).
Love and care for your shirts
- Turn your shirt inside out
- Wash on a low/gentle cycle
- Do not use fabric softener
- Put on a hanger or lay out flat to dry. If you must use a dryer (you’re running late for a job interview or hot date), use the lowest heat setting
- If you use an iron, avoid the artwork
Special orders help us figure out what shirt brands and colors to expand into. If we don’t have your size in stock, or if you prefer a different shirt brand, drop me a note! While size charts are handy, browsing your closet, finding brands and sizes you know to fit great is better.