Product details: Planners
All planners have blank white internal covers on both the front and back. They have white pages and measure 7" x 10" (17.78cm X 25.4cm). The binding is a single piece of rigid, black plastic coil. Details of various planners are below.
Front and back page of all planners
Dot planners: 250 dotted pages
Week planners: 52 weeks beginning on the day specified
To Do planners
- 250 “Do & Destroy” checkbox pages.
- Each page has 24 lines in 3 columns
- 18,000 individual task items per book
12 undated monthly sections, each consisting of:
- 1 Month page spread, which includes a narrow "Do & Destroy" check box sidebar for undated tasks.
- 5 Week page spreads.
- Both week and month spreads start on the day of the indicated day of the week.
- Month and week calendars start on the day of the week of your choosing.
- 1 "Do & Destroy" page spread with a total of 192 check boxes.
- 1 Lined page spread.
By using an undated planner you can start at any point in the year without wasting pages.