Save 10% all month!
January 1, 2017
Following customer feedback, we are changing the product lineup for our Mister Ghost’s Monthly Parcels of Simple Yet Amazing Wonderments. Starting with the current theme, “Postal Phantasms” (on sale through January 31, delivery in early-to-mid February 2017), each parcel will include:
- Art print: 5″ x 7″ (12.7cm x 17.78cm), unframed
- Embroidered patch: The size and shape varies slightly from month-to-month. The patch will either be a 3″ (7.62cm) circle or square, or a 2″ (5.08cm) x 4″ (10.16cm) rectangle. All patches include an iron-on backing, though for longevity, we recommend sewing it on after ironing. If you don’t sew, a local dry cleaner can typically handle it for a small fee.
- 1 notebook: Our notebooks have a different cover every month and our infamous “Last Will & Testament” on the back. Each notebook has 32 blank pages inside.
- 1 greeting card: Greeting cards are printed with artwork revolving around the month’s theme and have a blank interior. We include a colorful envelope printed with “TO and “FROM” fields with a unique icon.
- 1 postcard: The front of each postcard will revolve around a character, monster, or location in the Netherworld, and the back will be lined for easy writing.
- 1 magnet: 1” (2.54cm) square or circle magnet designed around the month’s theme. Magnets will glow, sparkle, or in some other way have a special finish. Our magnets are made in a similar fashion to our buttons (thick and mounted on a magnet backing, not printed on cheap magnetic paper.)
- 4 stickers: 2 designs, 2 stickers of each. All of our stickers are permanent, waterproof, weatherproof, and even dishwasher safe.
- Haunted newspaper, The Peyroux Dispatch: A large (11″ x 14″, 27.94cm x 35.56cm folded) newspaper with yet-published stories, articles, news, and gossip from around our tiny, haunted village of Peyroux, and the Netherworld at large. Includes illustrations and advertisements from various Peyroux businesses. Stories appearing in The Dispatch may be published in the future on social media, but parcel purchasers will get the scoop way ahead of everyone else.
Mister Ghost parcels ensure our ability to publish our tomfoolery — thank you for your support!