What’s In Your Bag?
We caught up with Zelda K. Arcadia, witch, and asked her to show us what she is carrying! Zelda’s bag, a tote shaped like a cauldron spewing large bubbles of potion and embroidered with bats and skulls, is quickly becoming a popular fashion staple.
- Jar of fog for smoke screens and to hide from the sun
- An urn filled with dirt gifted by a friend from his grave
- Skulls and bones (various body parts of various things)
- A box of spookghetti and a jar of phanta sauce
- Quill and kraken ink, spell book, and rose petals
- Halloween candy (obviously)