Title Ideas for your Wretched Autobiography
- The Witch Contemplates That Which Is Offered
- A Skeleton? I ask. A Skeleton in This Body? I Marvel!
- Comforting Hauntings and Suspended Realities
- Plunged Into Light, Retreating Into Gloom
- Into The Mirror I Dove and Nothing I Regretted
- Can One Be Lost When One Had No Destination?
- I Wrote This While Eating My Weight In Waffles Possibly Over a Long Period of Time and Possibly Not
- This Dust Be Not Much But It Be Mine
- The Taste of Slime and Other Swamp Discoveries
- The Joy of Ghouls
- A Crypt, My Home, A Place to Call My Own
- I Gazed at the Moon and Cried A BIt
- This Witch Be Not Home Afore Dusk